Tuesday 31 May 2011

Contentment

Mhmmm. Just spend quite a few hours soaking up the sun by the pool, enjoying a stunning view on the Turkish countryside, which is nothing like I expected it to be. So lush, so green, and yet so dry! What my day looked like:


Good times. We honestly didn't do anything. The night bus from Istanbul was so tiring so we were out of it by the time we were dropped in front of the Selcuk bus station at 7:00 AM. It's a good thing the hotel staff comes to pick you up for free.

I have a few thoughts to share on travelling, the desire to slow down, the books I have been reading as well as keeping in touch while abroad. However, it is now too late for that (meaning I can't concentrate) so you will have to wait until tomorrow! On this note, I will try to let Amy Winehouse sing me to sleep. At least, the noise is somewhat muffled by the dorm's closed door, which we're sharing with just one other girl tonight. Success!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Go go go Dalia!!
    Keeeep swimmin' :)
    i can't wait for more pictures :O

    ReplyDelete